Michael has advised clients for more than 20 years across a broad range of complex legal matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporations law, employment law, commercial property and commercial litigation.
Michael has acted for:
- Australia’s largest online retailing group (structuring, e-commerce, corporate acquisitions, corporate governance, commercial property and commercial litigation),
- a music licensing company on its sale of shares to a multinational record label,
- an international recruitment company on its Australian leasing operations,
- a national mortgage broker (mergers and acquisitions),
- Australia’s largest bus manufacturer (corporate acquisitions, commercial property),
- a substantial Australian property development corporation (acquisition of land, corporate restructure, residential strata development),
- a US manufacturing corporation (contract advisory),
- a national freight transport company (employment & industrial relations advisory),
- an international recruitment company (national leasing matters),
- an international steel reinforcement manufacturer (commercial litigation),
- commercial leasing agents, insolvency practitioners, executives of listed companies, small to medium businesses and entrepreneurs.
Michael also advises clients on capital raising, share issues, share buybacks, mergers and corporate governance.